The benchtop NMR MQC analyser addresses a range of industry-specific Quality Control requirements using proven, reliable and simple-to-use technology.
In many industries there is a requirement to accurately, reliably and simply measure the amount of a viscous or liquid component in the presence of other solid materials. The MQC meets this requirement with a technology that avoids the needs to separate the different phases; making sample preparation trivial, removes the need for extensive operator training, and provides fast accurate results. That means a more consistent product from your manufacturing operations, better process control, and reduced costs.
Our development and applications teams have created industry-specific applications for the following:
- Lubricant on fibre, yarn or textile – spin finish, oil pick up (OPU), finish on yarn (FOY), avivage
- Oil content of oilseeds
- Oil content of snack foods
- Oil and fat content of foodstuffs
- Solid Fat Content (SFC)
- Xylene solubles in polypropylene
- Oil or polybutadiene in polystyrene
- Plasticiser in PVC
- Hydrogen content of aviation and other fuels
- Fluoride content of toothpaste